Friday, May 9, 2008

May Madness!

Wow! The shop is full of action this week. I have some new pickups to build. I have a pair of VOV prototype humbuckers to do some mods too. I have a Fender Jazz Bass pickup to do some mods too. I have a dead Fender Strat 69 that needs new life. I have a pair of Fender Noiseless Tele pickups that are dead that I will be sorting out. I have two Brad Gillis PJ Marx pickups coming that will add a new chapter to my previous PJ Marx story.

Look for reports on each of these here. Man!! I better get busy!!


In the meantime I would like you all to buy a raffle ticket from Steve Benford for a chance to win the Guitars For Vets Eagle guitar. There is less than a month till the drawing for the winner is picked. It's only $10 bucks and it's for a good cause. In order to encourage folks to do a little more than just talk about supporting the troops I made a little YouTube promo for G4V. Check it out and listen to Steve Benfords great playing
.

No comments: