Sunday, October 5, 2008

The new winder!


Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I got on a roll and busted out the new Searcy String Works pickup winder. It's a converted lathe that should make some of the bigger, badder, bass pickups easier to wind. I'll give it a good work out this week and I bust out a new VOV set, Some new MM style bass humbuckers, a custom humbucker set for Jacko over at Six String Bliss and a new order you Benford guys will really dig.
I'll have some more news later this week as I start work on a new Vacuum Form system. I think this will give me an other way to form pickup covers. If so it might let my offer some more options and better prices for some of the custom work.

1 comment:

Bread Baking Bass Player said...

Cool! I might have to hit you up for some more pickups in the near future...