Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The long awaited Six String Bliss CD is out! (Stay Tuned)

It's finally here: Stay Tuned, 6SB community's TV theme song cover album. The listening experience begins here, but don't forget to download the album, read the liner notes and see the artwork. And hop on the forum and talk to the artists about their tracks!

That's right boys and girls. The guys over at six string bliss have finished the TV song CD "Stay Tuned". Did I mention that I did a song on this one? Did I mention that Steve Benford of Benford Guitars did a track on this one? Did I mention the Alicia did 3 songs on this one and came up with the totally cool title? I have to admit that it was a lot of fun listening to and working on. You might be surprised at how good these tracks are . The CD is fully down loadable and FREE! Click HERE to get your free copy. But to get the full effect, what I recommend is that you start by listening to Six String Bliss
Episode 125: Stay Tuned!
and let to Pipes and PT give you the play by play of the entire CD.

2 comments:

Bread Baking Bass Player said...

Just downloaded the CD last night... It's really fun! I liked the rendition of the Magnum PI theme...

Jacko said...

Great fun for sure. Benford sure did a good cover of Magnum PI. I can't wait for the next album!