Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy New Year! 2009

The new year is going well so far. I'm really enjoying all this global warming this winter. How about you?
Here's a bunch of new pickups that just went out to Steve Gammon down in Florida at GSpot Basses.
Steve is actually a guy I went to high school with back in the day. Now he is building basses in his Hollywood Florida shop. How crazy is that? I hadn't heard from him in 15 years and out of the blue I get an order for some bass pickups for his new line. I think you will be seeing a lot of Steves work here this year.

4 comments:

Bread Baking Bass Player said...

I see my pickup there in the picture... It looks great... So the monster bass will probably start in March of this year... I'll keep you posted. Hope 2009 is treating you well so far...

Clint Searcy said...

Yes, Yours was in that batch also. I can't wait to see and more importantly hear what the monster bass sounds like!

Bread Baking Bass Player said...

Me too... I figure if Matt Schmill can start in March 2009, it'll probably be done in 6-12 months... Which is fine... I've been quite patient with this thing already... What's another year...

J-chot said...

clint, can I pick your brain about a few topics?
johnverchot@gmail.com